Pages

Friday 12 November 2021

Writing task - Halloween

 Task description: Kia ora so today I have finished my writing and it is about going to a event so i finished it so feel free to have a look and feel free to leave a positive comment under my blog post and feel free to look at my blog every once or twice and thank you for looking.

________________________________________________________________________


Start your writing here:


→ on the 31st of october me and my  family were going to a event that was called astra world it was a event where you could be any type of cartoon person or any superhero astra event is where you could get candy and play games and walk around.On the 31st of october it was Halloween and I was dressed up as a witch and my sister was dressed up as a police officer on that time me and my sister were already ready so then my mum dropped us off at our cousins house so we could go to astra world and Then my cousin was dressed as a zombie so then my cousin dropped us off to astra world.At astra world there was a lot of people there was a lot of candy and food My cousin and I were playing games there was karaoke and other things so then after astra world we went back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.