Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

What I did on my birthday


Hello,welcome back to my blog today. I'm going to tell you about what I did on my birthday on the 10th
of july.i had two birthday cakes for my cousin. It was her birthday on 10th july too my birthday cake had
candy on it and the other cake had flowers on it.And my brother wasn't there he went somewhere for his
plumbing work he came back on the 12th of july he came in the afternoon and I was so sad that he left.
But on thursday the 9th of july my brother took me out last night he bought me whatever i wanted i got
new clothes with his friend and my sister mua.After that we took the stuff to the car then we went to go
eat i ate butter chicken and also my brother my sister and my brothers friend i had no idea what they
ate after that we went to go get a drink it was tank i got all berry an my sister got all berry too then i was
on my brothers phone on tiktok.Well it was so much fun well happy holidays everyone hope you had a
fun holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.