Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

What i do at school and with my friends.


Hello my name is Mary Jane and i am 8 years and i am a year four at pt england school.and i also really love having a family fest it is my favourite thing to do and my favourite colour is pink and blue and green. And i am so happy that i have a friend called Selesa we always get into a chat fight but we fix our feelings.Me and Selesa we have friendship between us and Aniqua, Eleni, Tumoe. We have the friendship between us we always play together and we always eat together isn't that funny well not completely.
In 2019 me and my friends were year threes we had three class rooms and when it was morning tea and lunchtime some of all the girls sat where room 21 was that was our first classroom and the boys sit where room 22 is that is my classroom too and where me and my friends and the others sat is where the room 23 is that is the last classroom that is also my classroom. Thanks for reading my writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Jane, I'm glad that you sort out your issues with your friends. It's important to talk about things. Also, remember to ask an adult for help if you need it too.
    Take care Mary Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks miss king me and selesa was fixing what we both did

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.