Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

research task - how to build a Hangi

 task description: Kia ora i have next finished my research task and again it is about how to prepare a hangi and it is also about what to do to prepare the hangi feel free to have a look and feel free to leave a positive comment under my blog post and also feel free to look at my blog everyday to see what i have been posting on to my blog through out week 8 and through out Maori language week thank you for looking at my blog today

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maryjane what an awesome blogpost. I love your task description. Have you ever prepared a hangi with your whanau before? Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my whanau have perpared a hangi back in samoa my dads family prepared a hangi

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.