Pages

Friday 24 April 2020

What i do with my mum.


Hello my name is Mary-Jane and i am 8 years old and i love cooking with my mum it is so much fun
.And when i was cooking pie with my mum i had like 100% fun me and my mum spent time together
in the weekend.I also watched cooking videos  with my mum at some nights me and my mum love
cooking videos.My 2nd favourite movie is the unlisted me and my mum watched that movie on netflix
it is really fun you should try it but with popcorn.And i really love my mum she makes me laugh all the
time.I think me and my family should move to new york i really like new york.And this is one thing
when some of families get homeless don’t just walk past them give them money some money.Thank
you for reading my story and when CoVid19 this happening stay safe stay home.

2 comments:

  1. Nice story, Mary Jane! What would you like to do in New York?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.