Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

What is my favourite


Hello my name is Mary-Jane and i am 8 years old and i am a year four at pt england school.My favorite
thing to do was art,maths my favourite colour is pink and blue,green my favourite celebrity is billy ilsh
cause she loves green.And  that is my favourite colour too i also really love lime green.And i have pink
nearly everywhere in my house i also have a pink water bottle.My favourite game is roblox i have 101
friends on roblox my favourite animal is a little bear.And my family is my favourite.Thanks for reading
my story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Jane
    I would love to see some of the art you have created during the lockdown. What is your favourite Billie Ellish song? Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favourite Billie Ellish song is bad guy.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.