Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

About my cosin's wedding

Hello,Welcome back to my blog today I’m going to tell you about my cousin's wedding so her name was lusia and she said my going to be a flower girl and my sister was in the line.And in the morning we were getting everything ready then it was 3:00 to pick up my sister. And go to do her nails and mine i painted mine my sister got hers done so then we went back to the hall. After that my mum and dad left without me i was staying with my aunty then when my mum and dad came they came with fish and chips. We all ate then me and my mum and dad left to go somewhere then we came back my cousin was there then i played a game with my other cousin’s and then i fall asleep my sister left to the hotel.Then we were going to my aunt's house then i was still sleeping my brother and dad left to go home then in the meanwhile we all got ready me and my little cousin and my aunty and mum were going to the hotel to like get ready i we got ready then i got my ears earrings i really didn't pears them.Thank you for ready my story.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing story Mary Jane.Hope we can learn more about your life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.