Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

About me part 2

Hello,Welcome to my blog today i’m going to tell you about me again so i am american samoan and I
was born in new zealand and my favourite colour is pink and blue and green.My favourite food is hot
cheetos I also love playing with slime my favourite slime is fluffy and glossie I love watching movies.I
also love panting and also I went to an dance class and to an art work school but it’s in Te oro it’s not an
school but the teacher is mr vogt.Thank you for reading my story.

2 comments:

  1. Great description MaryJane.
    See if you can edit your post to add in capital letters.
    Well done
    Miss King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Jane, I learnt lots about you from reading your writing. I like the colour pink too. I like how you've tried to use full stops in your writing.
    Keep up the good work.

    Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.