Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

What I did before covid-19

Hello,Welcome back to my blog today I’m going to tell you about what I did before covid-19 so on the holidays I went to rainbow zen it was so fun we were supposed to go to The movies.But my sister mua she said lets go to rainbow zen i wore my new clothes from my birthday my brother gave it to me and then when we were going back home we got some food.Then my brother max came then he asked us if me and my sister mua wanted to come pick up his friend me and my sister mua said yes i had to go in my sandals then we went to the city that's where my brothers friend works.Then me and my sister went to the basketball court Then my brother max went to go help Then they came back cause she finished then he had an idea to go to the gaming area we went it was so fun it was the night when we went to rainbow zen.Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.