Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

About me.


Hello my name is Mary-Jane and i have one big brother one big sister my brothers name is max and my
sisters name is mua.Mua and Max are always kind and My favourite colour is pink,blue,green.When it
was christmas my brother max gave me my favourite thing i wanted when i was five he gave me a
unicorn teddy it was big and i kept it.For one year and ten months and when i grow up i am going to be
a maybe a teacher or an artist and i am also american samoan cause i speak samoan and english.
Thanks for reading my story hope i get feedback bless my teachers and the staff and my family and
my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Jane,,keep up the great work and thanks for helping yr family,,like I said to you school online first,keep it up n stay safe��Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maryjane this is your sis and i was going to say keep up with the hard work lv you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.