Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

What I did on my BBQ.


Hello, Welcome back to my blog today i am going to tell you all about what i did on my BBQ.When it was
sunny like so sunny i was going to get a drink then my sister was making a sald and then she was so
good at making it.Then my mum was making the BBQ and my brother was not there cause he went
to work.Then when i went inside i just stayed in my brothers room.And went on my brothers
chromebook and went on netflix cause if i was on my mum’s phone and i was outside the house
Would blow up.Then when my dad got paint he was painting the house and the windows.Then when
my mum was done doing the BBQ we all went inside then it was about midnight then when it was night
we went and gave food to my ant.Thank you for reading my story.

2 comments:

  1. You had a lovely storie Mary-Jane, thanks for making stories about our BBQ,n yes it was so awesome because you help yr mum n dad on that day we are so proud of you,and to keep up with your online learning. Makes us super proud of you Mary-Jane ❤ Thank you.🌹love Mum and Dad💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mum and dad it was awesome when we did the BBQ on that sunny day and i also love helping my family love you mum and dad!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.