Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

About my birthday

Hello, welcome back to my blog and today I am going to tell you what i did on my birthday in 2019.On tuesday july 10th that was when my birthday started when my sister got started on her first work.Me my dad and mua aka my sister when we walked to the train station and went to sylvia park then walked around and around.Then mua got an phone call from her friend me and my dad couldn't hear what her friend was saying then we walked across a Bridge.Then we saw the building then mua said i have to wait for someone then someone came then me and my dad left.To go home then my mum came home at 5:00 then she said i have a surprise then i went gasp then my mum and dad went work at midnight then they came back with something then my mum said go inside.And go in your room mum said then i said okay then when i was in the room on youtube watching videos.I didn't hear anything then my mum called me and said close your eyes then i did when i opened then i was so surprised.Then i ate mcdonalds then when my brother and his friend came she gave me a present and it had a unicorn bag and unicorn slippers she knew i love unicorns.And my papa lived with us too also my brother max gave me my first teddy unicorn i loved my birthday it is my favourite.Thank you so much for the comments and stay safe stay home.

4 comments:

  1. thanks Aniqua and i was thinking if you should do a story of what happen on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday is coming up,,so be ready Mary-Jane ❤

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.