Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

What I did with my family.


Hello, Welcome back to my blog today my story is all about What a I did with my family.On monday
i think like every monday i do my homework and then when i am done with my homework.I watch
movies with my mum sometimes too like at night then i go sleep at 10:35 or 12:35 it is kinda late right
yea it is i do that everyday except for saturday,sunday.And when it is saturday and sunday i have a
movie night with my family we go on my account then my sisters account then my mums it is also
fun having my family.And when it is like night my dad goes sleep early and also my brother.Thanks
for reading my story and stay safe stay home be safe and also stay 2m from anyone keep doing
your homework never give up.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely storie Mary-Jane,and thank you for helping out the our family,and thank you for doing your school work like we tell you to do everyday,keep doing what you do,until this lockdown is over,n please go bed early,stay safe Mary Jane and we want to here more good stories from you💖 Love always Mummy💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Jane,I'm so glad to hear that you are doing great with your school work everyday in this lockdown,that why I'm so lucky to be your Grandfather,so keep up the awesome work and keep sharing your story about doing baking with your mom everyday,but mostly don't missed yr learning online and assemble every Friday��keep up yr good work��Love always yr Grandpa in Samoa��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mum and grandpa i will always miss you grandpa and also mum and i will always remember when mum and my grandpa went to samoa and mum came back and then grandpa missed max and mua love you mum and grandpa😇

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing what you do with your family Mary-Jane. Please go to bed earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.